Consumers always focus on the noise aspects very deliberately whenever they go for any music thing, because people prefer to hear music without any hindrance. Noise cancelling headphones are the most popular tool among-st everyone when it comes to listening to quality music. If you wish to hear pleasant and enjoyable music, then go for noise cancelling headphones.
The headphones that minimize the undesired ambient sounds using active noise control are called the noise cancelling gadgets. It is a completely different gadget from the other passive headphones. The noise cancellation facility makes it feasible to listen to music without boosting up the volume extremely. A microphone is fused in the headphone to scale the ambient sounds, develop a waveform (that is the negative of ambient sound) and finally mix it with any audio signal that the listener wishes to hear.
Benefits of Noise Cancelling Headphones
- High music volume is not required-for long, and people have been turning up their music volume to extreme heights, not generally by their wish to listen to music in high volumes but sometimes just to avoid the external voices. Noise cancelling headphones blocks the external sounds without having to replace it with even more louder sounds.
- Block sounds- noise cancelling headphones are preferred by the people because it helps to block the external sounds.
- Optimal study object- noise cancelling headphones are very helpful for students who experience concentration problems while studying.
- Great listening experience-music seems to be more mesmerizing and pleasant when played at its natural volume. Noise cancelling headphones allows people to listen to music without increasing the volume and listening to the actual and natural music.
Best Noise Cancelling Headphones
- Koss QZ-99 Stereophone
- Plantronics Backbeat Pro
- Naztech i9BT Over-Ear
Koss QZ-99 Stereophone
Koss Corporation is a Wisconsin-based American based headphones manufacturer that made its name by being the inventor of the world’s first SP/3 stereophone in 1958. The company specializes in making noise isolation earphones.
- KOSS QZ-99, one of the most affordable noise cancelling headphones. The headphones sports neodymium magnet structures for delivering outstanding clarity.
- Equipped with Closed Pneumalite ear cushions and extra-secure headband to produce a tight seal around the ears that prevents ambient noise from getting inside the ear and ensures clear audio.
- The headphone also sports a volume control knob on the left earpiece for easy volume adjustment.
- It also comes with a mono-stereo hardware switch for ease of use. Includes 8 foot, coiled, single-entry cord with 3.5 mm plug and 6.3 mm adapter.
You may also like: The Best Gadgets of the year
Plantronics Backbeat Pro
The look of backbeat pro may not be very attractive, but it is entirely comfortable and well-assembled. Its weight is 340 grams or 12 ounces. Wearing it in warmer climatic conditions is not recommended as it could make your ears a bit steamy.
- Ring around the right ear cup assists the volume control, whereas the left ear cup assists transport control.
- A quality feature of the headphones is that the music pauses when you take off the headphones from your ears, and resumes again when put it back on.
- Bluetooth technology and tap-to-pair technology, enhancing the wireless range for up to 100 meters.
- Built-in microphones for taking calls, thus providing headset facility.
- Battery life of backbeat pro is quite good.
- Headphone charges via micro-USB and Plantronics and get a 24-hour service with Bluetooth and noise-cancelling.
- The sound quality is modest but won’t be called as the best.
Naztech i9BT Over-Ear
When you come across a noise cancelling headphone as well as the capability to play wirelessly, it is very much likely to burn a hole in your pocket. But that’s where NAZTECH I9BT comes into the picture.
- NAZTECH offers exceptionally comfortable fit with the help of plush cushions on the headband as well as the ear pads.
- The headphones come with a Bluetooth as well as wired mode.
- This headset also includes gold plated airplane and stereo jacks. The benefit of gold jacks is that they are the highest standard in conductivity, providing the crispest, clearest, anti¬-corrosive connection to your device.
- The left ear cup sports controls for power, playback, call management as well as track navigation. The right ear cup holds a volume knob that uses volume control during the Bluetooth mode.
- The company promises a battery life of up to 30 hrs, but that will depend on how loud the music is played.
- The headphones are perfect for bass lovers and also deliver beautiful noise cancellation.