Owners of HTC One were treated by Android 4.2.2 update by HTC a few weeks ago. Now the company has blessed the owners of this esteemed device with Android 4.3 Jelly Bean update. This official update will reach your device soon. If you want to enjoy Android 4.3 on your HTC One right away, then Maximus HD Android 4.3 Jelly Bean custom ROM is what you need to install. Below is the to Install Maximus HD Android 4.3 Jelly Bean custom ROM on HTC One.
We don’t guarantee about meeting the success on completion. The process may result in data wipe up or some other issues. So better to take risks after knowing the seriousness of negative outcomes. We shall not be held responsible for any negative outcomes, either minor or major.
- It’s better to be on safe side than feeling sorry later. So make sure to take the backup of data before starting with the process. Taking backup of data is quite easy. Many apps are there in Google Play to help you in this cause. Yes, they are free!
- Start the process after charging the battery for at least 80 percent mark. It’s better if you start the process with the battery meter indicating the full battery status.
- Make sure that all necessary USB drivers are installed on your PC.
- This tutorial is only for HTC One. Don’t try it on any other device.
- Enable the USB Debugging mode on your device. You need to go to settings section of your device to perform this step.
- Your HTC One must be rooted. You might know that in order to install custom ROMs, your device must have custom Recovery installed on it. So, make sure that the ClockworkMod Recovery is installed on your HTC One.
Don’t miss to check out: Install Android 4.3 Jelly Bean on HTC One
Process to Install Maximus HD Android 4.3 Jelly Bean custom ROM on HTC One
- Download the Maximus HD Android 4.3 Jelly Bean custom ROM file for your HTC One from this HTC One Custom ROM File.
- After downloading the file, you need to transfer it to the SD card of your HTC One. This is pretty easy to do. Using USB Cable, connect your HTC One with the PC. Yeah, now just copy & paste the file.
- You need to boot your HTC One to Recovery Mode. For this, press and hold the Volume Down and Power buttons. It will enter the device into HBOOT menu. Here in this menu, navigate to Recovery option.
- In the Recovery Mode, look for the option install zip from SD card. Select it and then navigate to choose zip from sdcard.
- List of files saved in your HTC One will come up there. Look for Maximus HD Android 4.3 Jelly Bean custom ROM file. Select it using the Power button.
- The installation process of this custom ROM file will start.
- Once the installation is finished, head over to the recovery main menu. There, select +++++Go Back+++++” and then “reboot system now”.
- Your HTC One smartphone will restart.
That’s it. You have successfully installed Maximus HD Android 4.3 Jelly Bean custom ROM on HTC One.
You may also like: Install CM10.2 Android 4.3 Jelly Bean for AT&T HTC One