Xbox One is the most famous gaming console Microsoft has ever released, and its popularity has widely increased, and the company is constantly trying to push it to its limits. The most interesting fact about the Xbox one is the clarity and precise gaming quality that it renders to its users, so everybody wants to enjoy the perfect gaming quality, and the fantastic user interface that is provided to its users which are on par is for a gaming console. (Xbox One, Xbox One S)
So today we talk about playing Xbox One Games on other devices such as Windows PC and needless to say Microsoft has specifically, for this purpose, has developed game streaming which allows a user to leave his living room and play his favorite games anywhere inside the network. Game streaming is all about providing the user with a better interface to interact with their Xbox, as it uses the power of the Xbox One console inside the home network to play the games on other devices. The Windows PC acts as a remote second screen and helps the user to use the Xbox from anywhere inside the house.
Particularly, if you want to stream a game on your Windows 10 PC, there are certain requirements to help you achieve that. You must have to enable the Game streaming from your Xbox Console.
Play Xbox games on PC and Laptop
- Now, from your PC, you need to sign-in to Xbox application which can be easily found in the app store and the game tag must be the same as in the Xbox One console.
- Third and the most important of all is the network connectivity, with which your PC and the Xbox console is required to be connected with, it is really important that they must be connected to the same home network which can be either wired or wireless.
Now, there are some system requirements that must be kept in mind before connecting you Xbox Console to you Windows PC. If you are system is not with the following requirement then we are suggesting you to upgrade your system.
- Your PC must have at least 2GB of RAM.
- CPU must hold a processor speed of 1.5 GHz or more.
- Network Connection is the most important part which is really important if you want your device to perform the operation without intervention of bugs. And, according to the company’s claim that you should go for the wired Ethernet connection. Though it will also perform equally well on a wireless connection, the refinement quality would not be as high as the wired connection.
You may also like: Xbox One S Review
How to start Game streaming on PC / Laptop
- Enabling your Xbox One console settings.
- Firstly, go to settings, inside settings select the option titled ‘Preferences’.
- From there you have to enable two features. First one is Allow game streaming to other devices. After the first step, allow the SmartGlass connection, but do it only for the profiles signed in.
- Connecting your PC to Xbox Console. (After the connection is made via home networks.)
- Open the Xbox app, from there select the Connect option that is present on the left side of the panel. Xbox app will scan for the networks available and choose the name of the network from which you have connected the Xbox console to the PC on its own.
- When the icon shows up, it means that you are connected, and now, you will be able to see an option for streaming media remotes and power. Enable that to gain total access to the console remote.
Now you have successfully connected your PC to your Xbox one console, and now for streaming games you just have to click on the stream that is present beside the network name. And now, you can easily enjoy the games on your PC using your Xbox One. If you are facing any kind of problem while connecting just comment down below, we will love to hear your words.